Online SAM Registrations & Federal Contracting Services

Call (800) 577-1676 For Immediate Assistance
Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM ET

A System for Award Management (SAM) registration is required for businesses to do federal contracting and for nonprofits to receive grants. ROFCS.COM helps you streamline federal sector onboarding and win contracts.

System for Award Management (SAM)

A SAM registration is required for any entity to bid on and get paid for federal contracts or to receive federal funds. These include for-profit businesses, nonprofits, government contractors, government subcontractors, state governments, and local municipalities. The SAM registration is valid for one year from the date the registration is complete and must be renewed before 60 days of expiration to avoid potential penalties

Some reasons to start a SAM registration:

  • You are a business in the private sector wanting to do business with the federal government
  • You are a nonprofit and need an active SAM registration for grant applications
  • You need a DUNS number, CAGE code, and/or MPIN for a SAM registration
  • You are a local or state government entity/agency or school/university and receive federal assistance
  • You want to become eligible for bidding on FEMA contracts
  • You are a subcontractor under a prime contractor and are mandated to be registered and certified by your Authorized Contracting Officer (ACO)
rofcs website design

ROFCS is Always Happy to help

If you have any questions or would like assistance with federal registrations and contracting, call at ROFCS


Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM ET